Writing buddies

As the title says, put your name here and let others know, that they can add you as writing buddy. Because…why not? This is way more easier, than to search for millions of threads, if someone wants to be added.

And admins, you can remove this if this isn’t OK, for you.

So, add me :sun_with_face:

1 Like

You, dearest Owl, did what I have been planning to do but been procrastinating too much of actually doing it.

Feel free to add me as buddy. I like stalking… err, I mean making new friends.

4 Likes

You can add me too! I would love to have some new friends!

1 Like

Feel free to add me! owo

2 Likes

If anyone wants to add me, go ahead. I’d love to talk about our projects

1 Like

Feel free to add me also :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to talk with new people and make new friends. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely! :smiley:

2 Likes

You may add me as a writing buddy!

2 Likes

Hi, everyone! Feel free to add me as a writing buddy if you would like!

1 Like

Feel free to add me as well!

1 Like

Is anyone else having problems messaging their buddies?
I keep getting an error message. I posted about it on another thread and was told that it was probably due to the buddy system crashing during the migration.

I’m always down to make new friends! (Though I’m on vacation right now and my tablet doesn’t play nicely with the site :cry:)

2 Likes

I’ve not tested but I cannot see my buddies at the front side. Also, I’ve sent an invitation to everyone commented on this post but some on them apparently have just lost.

1 Like

Anyone who wants to can add me as a buddy too! And thanks for starting this thread @HoloPollo! It’s a great idea!

3 Likes

Feel free to add me! I love writerly rambles and chats. Always down to brainstorm through a plot snag (or to help generate new plot bunnies.)

1 Like

Feel free to add me if you’re looking for a low-intensity, occasional check-in buddy!

2 Likes

Y’all are welcome to add me too! I love to bounce ideas, talk plot, and possibly beta read as well!

1 Like