Wreath and bar under profile picture on the left?

So yeah…
<----- this thing. I have not seen this under anyone else yet so I’m wondering what both, the wrath directly under my picture and the purple bar, mean?

I guess the purple bar will be the predecessor to the status bar for the word count in Nano?

Edit: In case it’s just me seeing it:

1 Like

I’m seeing it too. Your wreath is smaller than others I’ve seen though.

1 Like

I think it’s related to years done (or won?) NaNo. Mine is… pretty excessive :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

daaamn. you got a pretty… big one there ;D

I mean, I’ve done the main event for 10 years, won 9 of those, and completed a lot of Camps in between. But I don’t have one?

1 Like

I didn’t either until I logged in/out just now. Try that!

(also, I did more investigation, and it looks like it’s for wins. Central flower/leaves for your first time, then an additional pair of purple leaves for each subsequent win–cumulatively, not in a row)

EDIT: it shows up on the preview main site as well.

2 Likes

Well it might still be buggy. Stats are definitely buggy on the preview so that’s probably where it get its data from.

Oh! I see it there. Lemme try logging out and in like you suggested.

1 Like

Yeah I think that’s it. Atleast on preview it says I have won Nano 4 times which fits the wreath.

Oh, that’s nifty. I guess newbies will know whose advice to weigh more seriously. :grinning:

1 Like

Oh definitely. :smiley: And look, you got that bar as well, so that will definitely be the word count bar.

I think it’s showing up now!

1 Like

It is!

Interesting that mine seems to have a wreath but not a purple bar. I wonder why. (Or can other people see a purple bar on mine?)

I don’t see one. That’s interesting. Did you do NaNo last year?

I can’t see a bar under yours.

Yup. That novel was like pulling teeth and I stopped just after 50k.

Novel stats might not be completely fixed yet.

1 Like

Mm, good point.

Novel stats are still in flux. This is just something new they added literally like, an hour ago. lol. Surprise to me too.

2 Likes