Vlogging your NaNoWriMo experience?

Is anyone out there going to vlog their NaNo experience? If so, would you care to share your channel here? I’m assuming that some Booktubers will be vlogging and that I’ll see notifications over on YouTube, but I’m curious if any of you with less established or completely unestablished channels are doing this kind of thing.

I haven’t posted a video to YT in about 10 years, but I am sorta kinda considering doing really basic vlogs in November as a form of additional accountability and to flex a different set of muscles when it comes to how I’m thinking about my process/progress. Still really up in the air about it though.

3 Likes

I’d say go for it! I love watching other people vlog about NaNo - I’m always interested in learning about what sort of stories other people are interested in writing and how their planning/writing process differs to mine.

I’m not planning on vlogging (a little camera shy for that) but I am planning on blogging about it! I was thinking weekly wrap ups so that it doesn’t get too overwhelming when I’m writing and maybe other things, like discussion of genres etc.

1 Like

I’ve been planning to vlog it not sure if I do weekly or a full month vlog just yet.

1 Like

I would like to vlog - but I haven’t figured out how to do that, yet.

I’m watching this to get things to watch (and please - add transcripts! Some of us are hearing impaired or deaf and transcripts or captioning is super super useful!).

2 Likes