The Ravenclaw Common Room

Welcome to the Ravenclaw common room!

WHERE IN THE WORLD

Hogwarts, Ravenclaw Tower (located to the west of the castle)

RESIDENTS OR OWNERS

Common area for all the students of Ravenclaw house

MAGICAL PROPERTIES

A bronze, eagle-shaped door knocker asks the entrant a riddle before permitting entry

SIGNIFICANT EVENTS THAT TOOK PLACE HERE

Harry and Luna came here searching for clues about Ravenclaw’s lost diadem

4 Likes

i totally did not copy those details :wink:

1 Like

Hiii!!! Yay, I’m so glad to be here! Definitely a Ravenclaw!

1 Like

Hello, fellow Ravenclaws!

1 Like

Hi!!!

1 Like

Heyo!

1 Like

Welcome!

What is you all’s favorite planet/asteroid/moon/ etc.? Mine is Callisto, one of Jupiter’s moons. Look it up, it’s gorgeous.

1 Like

My favourite is Europa. Titan’s also very interesting.

1 Like

Hi, fellow Ravenclaws!! :blue_heart:

@Birdie_Boo + @Kataja

I recently learned about the concept of “shepherd moons” - moons that keep the planetary rings nice and tidy. Such a cool idea! My favourite are Cordelia and Ophelia - two moons that keep Uranus’ outer ring in place.

My favourite planet is also Uranus - but people can be very mean about it. :frowning:

1 Like

@faithlessone and @Kataja, those are cool! And, @faithlessone, that’s very neat about the shepherd moons. I’ve never heard of them before. Neat!

My favorite Planet is Mercury. It just sounds cool to me.

2 Likes

Home at last! <3 And I like Callisto - it’s so pretty it looks unreal.

1 Like

@airshipcity :smiley:

I always liked Venus, but I kinda blame that on Sailor Moon. Sailor Venus is my current favorite. I think my favorite when I was younger was Sailor Jupiter. … Here’s me getting off-topic…

1 Like

I blame Sailor Moon for my liking Mercury because of Sailor Mercury being my favorite scout.

1 Like

Sailor Mercury was my favourite too! And I do love the planet Mercury very much. This makes all the sense.

1 Like

Hello fellow Ravenclaws!

Hi @adventuring_artist !!! Welcome to the common room. :smiley:

Thank you for the welcome!