The Homely Hufflepuff Common Room

While we never got to visit the Hufflepuff common room with Harry and his friends, we’ve read on Pottermore about how the loyalest, friendliest and probably the happiest Hogwarts students gather near the kitchens.

Knock on our vinegar barrels, and we’ll welcome you inside! All houses are welcome as long as you respect our emphasis on kindness and patience with each other.

Credit to Lunyxsta for giving my this idea with the Ravenclaw thread, credit to Pottermore for the picture, no copyright infringement intended.

7 Likes

Sets out fresh cookies Hello. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

settles into a sunshiny corner with some tea

Ah yes, my people. Hello my Hufflepuffs!

4 Likes

reads one of Cameron Dokey’s fairy tales in another corner while munching on cookies

3 Likes

Hello friends!!

4 Likes

pokes her head in
Hello, I don’t actually know whether I’m Hufflepuff, I don’t know how to tell it. But I promise, I’m just passing by, won’t cause any harm.

2 Likes

If you Google ‘Harry Potter sorting quiz’ you can find out which house you’re in.

2 Likes

I made two tests, they’re so many of them. From first, I got Ravenclaw and from second Hufflepuff :open_mouth:

2 Likes

You can hang out with us, we’re cooler than the Ravenclaws and we have cookies. Lol

5 Likes

I guess I’m gonna do one more test :rofl: Third time’s the… I don’t know, something.

2 Likes

Charm. But whether it’s a lucky or unlucky charm is a whole other story.

2 Likes

Well, this charm wasn’t lucky or unlucky because this test was completely the same than the second one I made :open_mouth:
I guess I’m gonna make one more.

1 Like

Some of them are similar

1 Like

Ugh, I’m just gonna stick in here, there’s too many of them :rofl: Besides, this looks quite nice place.

2 Likes

Hufflepuffs are known for cookies, loyalty and friendship, and being excellent finders. So you’re least likely to get strangled in here. :joy:

4 Likes

I love cookies. Any ice cream? goes to search a good book

1 Like

sits by the fireplace with a book and a plate of cookies to share

Hello friends! Looks like I found my people!

4 Likes

We finally have a room! Greetings fellow Hufflepuffians! *Waves enthusiastically!

2 Likes

I moved to Ravenclaw semi-recently, but this used to be my home, and I still have a lot of those 'puff tenancies! Hey everyone! settles down an inordinate amount of baked goods, because Eli can’t stop baking once he’s started

That’s an interesting question though; do other people find that they have leanings towards some of the other houses, or are you very firmly in the correct house? I bounce between between all of them, but Ravenclaw has become my home simply because I do value knowledge and curiosity the most in my life!

1 Like

pops in

Hi, I heard you have cookies? Things are still slow in the Slytherin common room, so I decided to come see you. And have some cookies with you. sits on the floor

@WildEmbers I’ve always been a Slytherin. There’s never been a doubt of that in my mind. How or why I chose that Slytherin will be my House, I can’t tell because I don’t genuinely remember anymore. Might’ve been annoyed 10-year-old me in '98 deciding that Slytherins are treated horribly, so the only logical thing to do was to join Slytherin and make it better for them. Don’t know, made that up just now, but could be true. I’ve honestly forgotten quite a number of things…

Also, I just made myself feel old :confounded:

5 Likes