Suggestion: Sort Projects by Date

In the projects sort by section there are only two options: date created and project title. I think it’d be really nice to have an option to sort by start date.

I noticed this because I was manually adding in my Camp projects (my accounts aren’t linked because they’re under different usernames), and I was disappointed to see only those two options. I realize when most people are adding a new project the date created is probably going to be close to the date started. But for anyone adding backlog (such as myself), it would be nice to have the novels all lined up in the correct year/month order.

It’s a small thing, but I thought I’d mention it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This would be great, especially since projects ARE currently sorted by their creation date. If you created, say, a November 2018 NaNo project in October, that project shows up as being started in October 2018.

Actually, that part may be a bug/defect related to the import.

1 Like

I have a question that I think it is in the same vein… When I look at my profile on the new site I seem to have an old project from 2013 pinned and I can’t figure out how to unpin it. Considering it was a year I lost I’d love to change it :smiley:

Yeah, it appears the pinned project is a feature that isn’t fully finished yet: Changing the "pinned" project

1 Like