Yesterday went all right; I did get started on the bullet list for the story, hopefully I can keep it going. But household stuff has come up, so that’s going to be something that needs to happen over the next three days.
Fortunately, I am not working today, so that helps.
The “needs” list:
Fold and put away laundry
Sort through and properly organize yarn stash and other crafting supplies.
Determine the necessity of an IKEA run
- Finish programming homework! Technically it’s due tomorrow at midnight but it’ll be a load off my mind!
The “really want” list:
- Two writing prompts (then I’m caught up to where I want to be!)
- Finish bullet pointing sequence one for
- Bullet point sequence two, thus finishing the first act plan
- Reread relevant bits of naval tactic book
- Paragraph summaries for Acts Two and Three for the
- Clean the other bathroom
… all of that’s much longer than usual.
Word count is currently 3357/7500 for the writing prompts. The additional 7500 words for the story is based off of starting tomorrow, so hopefully I’ll get where I need to be with that!