Storyist: For Mac, iPad, and iPhone

I am happy to present this special offer on behalf of Storyist, returning sponsor!

~Heather

Hi WriMos,

I’m Steve Shepard, the developer of Storyist and a long-time NaNoWriMo participant.

If you’re trying to decide what writing tools to use this year, please consider Storyist.

Storyist is a novel writing environment for Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Unlike generic word processors, Storyist helps you track your plot, characters, and settings, and keeps all of your writing organized and accessible so you can focus on your manuscript. It has some powerful word count and planning tools and automatically syncs your work to all your devices using Dropbox or iCloud. When you finish your novel, you can use the ebook authoring tools in Storyist for Mac to create PDF, ePub and Kindle editions to publish.

I’ve put together some more information on the NaNoWriMo page at the Storyist website. Be sure to check out the tutorials and download the special trial version of Storyist for Mac that will let you use it for free during November.

Finally, it wouldn’t be NaNoWriMo without some special offers. This year, you can get 50% off Storyist for Mac if you win. See the “Winner’s Goodies” page on December 1 for details. If you don’t make it to 50k this year, you can still get 25% off Storyist for Mac at the Storyist Store through December 15, 2018, using the coupon NANOWRIMO18.

As always, please feel free to post questions and comments, either here or in the Storyist forums.

Good luck with your novels!

Steve

2 Likes