Sleeping at Last

Anyone here listen to Sleeping at Last?
I’m currently plotting certain story beats based on the planets series. And by that I mean drawing certain scenes that I associate with the songs, then putting those scenes in my plot

1 Like

Oh, I do! They’re one of my favourite artists! A good chunk of my current project was brainstormed to the Senses series, especially Taste.
I just really, really love their atmosphere. I found them through the Planets series so it’s also really cool to see someone basically writing a book out of them! :smiley: what is it about?

Yes, I love them, and use their songs in a lot of my writing playlists! I haven’t actually explored their music as much as I would like to, I first stumbled onto several of their songs by hearing them used in tv shows.

My book is about… basically a princess has to reclaim her kingdom after a tyrant king kills her family and takes over the kingdom. It takes over five years for her to get strong enough and gather support, and along the way she meets lots of people. there’s five “arcs”, each longer than the other

1 Like

Oh. Well I just listened to Earth again. That… really fits One of my other characters. I was wanting these to focus solely on Abigail but… This fits. Really well. It is so much for Guardian, I can’t even- Perhaps the drawing can be Abigail but the scene itself could be Guardian?

1 Like

Geez. I know the lyric in Mars is “Our bodies born to heal, become so prone to die”-
But I can’t stop hearing it as “How our God is born to heal, become so prone to die”
And that. Sure does match some things in my story, huh?

1 Like