Playtime in the beta playpen

:grinning: so far so good
Tada doh.
I have much to learn… I rarely bother with Gifs in forum… but I do use strike through…which I’m not sure how to do… but I’m going on a how-to hunt now.
Markdown is keeping me on my toes #HowToTellImADinosaur

Strike through

~~strike through~~

2 Likes

I bow to your knowledge! I’m such a dinosaur that I’m getting out a notebook to write that in.
testing

1 Like

testing

More formatting tips here.

3 Likes

Posting here because it is still open.
So I have logged in, and still don’t understand what is going on. But I am posting because the email told me to.
Now back to editing my second book.

2 Likes

I found replying to the message in my inbox (from @discobot) to be somewhat helpful in getting to know the new site.
Good luck with the edits!

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

We have an Inbox?
Can’t find it.
And now it is typing both in a box and next to the box. Weird.

1 Like

When you click on your avatar (top right), it produces a drop down, with a little picture of an envelope in the top row. Click on that and it’ll take you right to your welcome message from the bot.
(Next to the box is what it looks like with any formatting you might have added, you can get rid of it, by clicking hide preview - bottom right).

2 Likes

That’s your automatic preview.

FTFY.

1 Like

You can also get to your messages by viewing your profile and clicking the Messages tab. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Testing! 1 2 3
bold
italics
:smile:

Hello?

Hello,

Is it me you’re looking for?

• to do
  • to do
  • to do

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

Disco Bot!

4 Likes

I have been wondering about this formatting feature for days… Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.