One of us

It’s time to reopen that lounge again. The one with the tentacles comfy couches, kool aid, cookies, other treats, robes, hidden plot bunnies, and other fun stuff.

Come One. Come All!

If you think you are one of us, you are!

:eyes: :eye: :cookie: :tumbler_glass: :cup_with_straw:

One of us. One of us. One of us.

1 Like

I tried, twice, to make the title all caps. Both times, the site changed them to sentence case. Well, we all know that the title really is: ONE OF US

1 Like

puts on robes, sips some kool aid and starts chanting

ONE OF US, ONE OF US.

accidentally awakens a tentacle monster

Hey, it wants to be one of us, too. And after all, it can type pretty fast with all the tentacles.

2 Likes

pops head in

Do… do you remember me?

tentacles drag head and body in to settle on more tentacles the couch

Ah, I see you do! What a comfortable seat~

2 Likes

The forum title does not want to be one of us, clearly. :frowning:

Oh yes, this is a comfy couch. And cookies? Don’t mind if I do.

2 Likes

*brings her dog, Bug, with her and quietly sits in the corner *

I have become feral in the past year and I apologize in advance for all the weirdness and hissing coming from my general direction. I will befriend the T-Rex like in previous years and you know, be good and be your general dinosaur-wrangler.

It feels SO good to be back here, guys!

3 Likes

Glad to have you back! offers human and dog and tentacle safe punch

2 Likes

ONE OF US!

Hello there!

Did you miss me?

slips on a fresh robe and sighs

I’m home.

2 Likes

This is the best feeling, isn’t it?

To be home.

2 Likes

Ah, so glad to be here!

Falls back into the sofa. Ah…

2 Likes

Slips into a comfy hot pink robe with a bright purple sash and sinks into the couch as a pair of tentacles start massaging my feet after pulling off my shoes.

AAAAhhhhh! So nice to be back!

3 Likes

I’ll pass on the bug juice, but I could go for a nice snuggly cult robe and some inspiring esoteric symbolism. And maybe some candles, if they’re the good kind with real essential oil in them.

2 Likes

Since I’m currently as sick as a dog, I have eucalypsus and lavender candles burning, along with perky, zesty tea in my hand. I could share, if you ask nicely.

Also, guys. I’m NOT volunteering to draw the pentagram on the floor. Last year was MORE than enough, and it’s messy. I can’t dirty my robes. It took me ages to clean everything last year. Not again. I need a break.

Y’all, find a volunteer.

2 Likes

I’ll draw the pentagram if someone wants to place the candles in the right places, and as long as there are enough people chanting ONE OF US.

1 Like

puts candles in the right places

slowly starts to chant

1 Like