Newcomer Introductions

Allow me to be the one of the first people to welcome you to NaNoWriMo! We are SO thrilled you’ve decided to join us for the crazy, wonderful challenge that is NaNoWriMo! You’ve signed up for an epic adventure, and you’re not alone! The unique community here will provide you with commiseration, friendship, and support throughout the month and beyond!

If you’re wondering how to do something, your first stop should be the FAQ section… we have tons of great FAQs there that will answer all your questions regarding our event.

Use this thread here to introduce yourselves to the NaNoWriMo world… so glad to have you!

6 Likes

Hello. I’m new to the NaNo forums. I’ve been writing for about a year and have participated in the NaNoWriMo Camp twice now. Glad to be here!

2 Likes

Welcome! We’re always happy to have new faces around the forums. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Welcome! Hope to see you around on the forums! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @A_PATH and @Rose_Hill. I’m on two other forums that use Discourse as their forum platform, so I’m quite at home here. :wink:

1 Like

You’ve already got a head start on me, then :sweat_smile: This is the first Discourse forum that I’m on. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: If you haven’t already.

1 Like

Indeed, I’m glad to say that I kinda know how things work. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome, @E_Millennium!

2 Likes

Thank you @Ginfur.

Welcome, welcome. Glad you decided to join us!
Do make sure to pick up your hat of whimsy on the table on the left. The plotbunny treats, anti inner-critic spray and extra pencils can be found on the right.

1 Like

Hi, everybody. Don’t be a stranger, remember that there’s no such thing as a stupid question, and make sure to let us know what kind of coffee you like.

1 Like

Heyo! Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

@Elyndra, ah yes, thank you. I needed a new pencil.

@OtterRMS, Thanks!

Hi, welcome! :slight_smile: Glad to have you here! :smiley:

1 Like