General Television: Cancelled Too Soon TV Shows That Stick With You

It has been a season since the show Deception (on ABC) was cancelled but I still miss it. I talk about it with my friends, I search for it on Tumblr, I mention it to producers who either worked on the show or are associates of those who did work on the show. It just won’t leave me alone! It doesn’t help that the lead actor from the show isn’t putting any new content out. The story had such promise. And I was intrigued. Seriously intrigued. Did anyone else feel this way about Deception or any other TV show?

1 Like

Warehouse 13. I got to the end and just felt like I needed more, but there was nothing.

3 Likes

Me too! I was not very fond of that ending, either. Plus I really, really wanted the Warehouse 12 spinoff to happen. :frowning: More HG please!

2 Likes

My family is rewatching it as we speak. It’s a fun show. Wish it would have lasted longer.

2 Likes

Firefly! Dead Like Me!

:sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

I just read that Gina Torres’ headcanon is Zoe was pregnant with Wash’s kid during Serenity.

1 Like

Aw, that’s really sweet.

1 Like

When everyone switches over to this site and you have a lot of replies, you should totally do a mega poll! It’d be interesting to find out which show would win the popular vote.

1 Like

Lars von Trier’s The Kingdom :confused:

1 Like

Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency

Freaks and Geeks

1 Like

Breakout Kings. I love that Jimmy Simpson does Westworld and got to do an amazing character for Psych, but I wanted to see where Bk would go next.

1 Like

Grimm. That’s what I’m missing, really, really bad.

2 Likes

Forever. Not the best show, but I’m still picturing in my head how it might have continued

1 Like

All of my love for Agent Carter too. I am an activist for that show though…

I started watching The Glades a little late in the game and it got cancelled after the worst possible cliffhanger ever.

1 Like

My favorite show ever was, and still is, Hannibal. :persevere:

I… look, I don’t wanna talk about it. :confounded:

:rofl:

3 Likes

I need to watch that some time. I’ve heard it’s excellent.

2 Likes

Heroes. It started out great, then fell victim to the writer’s strike, and just never really recovered after that.

3 Likes

The plot of Heroes also got all wonky after a certain point. I can’t remember specifics, but I know I stopped watching it because what was happening didn’t make sense with what had happened earlier. Probably also due to the writers’ strike.

2 Likes

I remember the same thing. I know it went on for a while, but it just wasn’t as good after that first season. So much promise. :sob:

2 Likes