Fun/Funny Music you Enjoy

What’re some fun or funny songs that brighten your day?

Here’s two I enjoy.

Fun:

Funny:

3 Likes

Here’s one that I’ve been trying to do an AMV for since I found it (lack of time/patience to actually get it done is the main issue):

3 Likes

Funny? Just about anything from my boys in NSP!

2 Likes

This classic masterpiece. It’s at the top of my “cheer up” list.

(Not technically the song, but the video. The ridiculous song helps, though. lol)

2 Likes

(Warning - some bad language within!)

Any Star Trek fans out there? This never fails to make me smile:

4 Likes

Funny music (for Avatar: TLA fans especially):

Funny for writers!:

Just funny:

5 Likes

If you make it through this whole song without turning it off, you should be commended! It’s so strange. XD

4 Likes

I LOVE this song! :heart:

Finally watched this one, and nearly fell over laughing! So, so true! Saved to my filk/folk interesting AMVs playlist…

1 Like

Usually anything by Weird Al or Gaelic Storm (Don’t Go For “The One” is a particular favorite of mine from GS, since it’s the song that introduced me to them). I also enjoy Christian Kane’s The House Rules album, since I was listening to it when I first started writing, as well as Fireflies by Owl City. But one song that always puts a smile on my face is happypeople by Skoop On Somebody. This song was used for the outro in a season of the anime Bleach.

1 Like

Parry Gripp or Bad Lip Reading songs are hilarious but make zero sense half the time…

1 Like

If I have to pick a favorite, I think this would be it: The Lonely Island “Threw it on the Ground”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ

2 Likes

I was just going to come here and say anything by The Lonely Island! Their music is gold and I don’t tend to listen to comedy music but theirs rock.

Another one I listen to is the soundtrack of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, since it’s a musical comedy TV show. They have a lot of funny lyrics. Dark stuff too, but they still manage to keep it somewhat funny.

2 Likes

I remember when Numa Numa was the “the” lip sync challenge song, back when YouTube was just emerging… I actually kinda like it. I mean, I don’t want to listen to every day, but it’s catchy. I can totally listen to the whole thing.

ETA: Actually,here’s a wiki page with some more info about the song.

1 Like

Fun or Funny, huh? Well, Neil Cicierega is the original go-to for me. Most people might know him from Potter Puppet Pals?

I also enjoy Wrock Bands (like Harry and the Potters, Draco and the Malfoys, Tonks and the Aurors, PEEVED, The Whomping Willows…)

I like SOME MC Chris music, such as Nrrrd Grrrl.

Does anyone listen to Tally Hall anymore?

1 Like