Finally testing out the preview site forums!

It’s about time. That’s how busy the rest of my life has been. Who else is late to the game?

Now to figure out the best way to document all these forum/subforum changes in the wiki…

4 Likes

I’m not late, I’ve been hanging out here for a while XD

1 Like

You’re never late though @Elluna_Hellen.

1 Like

A wizard is never late?

4 Likes

I was a little busy traveling through time and space.:clock1030: :rocket:

1 Like

I saw your posts and felt like we needed a Discord style intro message

@sushimustwrite just arrived. Now the party can get started!

3 Likes

He arrives precisely when he means to. :wink:

2 Likes

I kept meaning to follow the link and come try it out, but only got around to it a few days ago myself, so I think I’m in the proverbial same boat.

I’ve been here for a few days now!

I’ve been lurking for a while but I only posted for the first time, like, yesterday. :upside_down_face: Does that count as late to the game?

1 Like

I’m pretty late but I’ve enjoyed it so far.

Hooray, I’m not the only late one! I wonder if we’ll get to keep our badges when the site actually launches.

And @Xander_Writes, I keep thinking the notification should be more like “It’s a bird! It’s a plane! Nevermind, it’s just @sushimustwrite”.

1 Like

I had no idea. The exams will be the death of me, not even allowing me to do Camp… grrrrr.

1 Like

Hello! I am also late, but I’m starting to get the hang of things.

1 Like

Hello! I am also a bit late XD Finally made it here though and am happy to check this out :smiley: Glad to see I’m not the only one! I already found out how to put the forum in dark mode so that’s cool!

1 Like

Dark mode? I’m going to have to try that.

1 Like

I love the dark mode. So much more private in public spaces.

2 Likes

I love the dark mode too. It doesn’t hurt my eyes when I’m browsing instead of sleeping. (Not that I’m doing that now…)