I thought I would post a thank you to all the people working hard to get the forums and new website up and running. I can’t imagine how big a job it must be to get something like this running smoothly. Thanks to everyone for their hard work, I hope you’re all getting time to enjoy your August whilst not busy managing all of this!

25 Likes

Fully agreed. I am absolutely loving the new site and forums! :slight_smile: To the team, thank you sooo much for putting in all this work!

7 Likes

I third this! I am so, so grateful to all the people working so hard to get this new site and the new forums up and running. To everyone helping do this - thank you!!! :blue_heart::hugs:

7 Likes

Yes! I am so excited to use the new forums as the nano season ramps up this year! I’m especially excited to use things like the new search and notifications. We don’t see everything that goes on behind the scenes but I know it must be a lot of work.

9 Likes

I’m looking forward to the finished product and enjoying the ride. All ups and downs are teaching us all things. (Maybe some more than others, as I don’t understand all the technical things, but nonetheless.) :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes! Just wanted to add another ‘thank you for your hard work’ and thanks for the brand new shiny site :sparkles: :sparkler: :heart:

6 Likes

Agreed. The new forums took some time to get used to, but some of the new features are really nice. So, big thanks for the effort :slight_smile:
(But I cannot unsee the typo in the thread title “Thank you or your hard work” which for some reason amuses me. It’s time for nanoisms already, I guess xD).

5 Likes

Dammit, you made me notice! xD

3 Likes

Oh no, I didn’t even notice the typo! At least can brag I got my first Nanoism of the year done early, lol.

2 Likes

Yes, thank you staff for all this hard work! This new site was truly a long time coming and I’m glad we got to play around on the site a little sooner than usual.

Now to figure out the best way to document all these changes…

3 Likes