Fallout

Guys, there has to be other Fallout fans here, right? Whether or not it’s the original games or the later installments in the series. Which game have you played? Which ones are your favourites? Which ones can’t you stand? Any other aspects you want to talk about?

Unfortunately I only have played the first one for like five minutes (I kept dying), Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4 and even Fallout 76.

From all of these, Fallout New Vegas is absolutely my favourite. It’s easy to play and the story is wonderful and I love the characters. Also I think it was the first Fallout game I ever played. I was a bit shocked to be honest, because I hadn’t played anything like this before and then they started cursing and I was like wait, they are allowed to do this? :sweat_smile: It was a thrilling experience! I’ve started New Vegas so many times but only finished once. The others…? I’m not that big of a fan, but they are fun still. Though Fallout 76 is a bit hard for me, I haven’t been able to do much, I keep dying a lot.

And since I haven’t really played the original games much, I can’t say how much it’s changed from Obsidian days to when Bethesda took over. I’d be interested in learning what you have to say about that.