Dabble: Write your NaNo novel free in Dabble

I’m pleased to present this special offer on behalf of our returning sponsor, Dabble!

~Heather

Hey Wrimos!

This is Dabble’s 3rd NaNoWriMo, and we are super excited to be with you again this year!

Dabble gives you everything you need to write your NaNo-novel: manuscript, story notes, plotting, goals, drag-and-drop, auto-focus, auto NaNoWriMo word count submission, and more. Online, offline, Chromebook, Linux, Mac, and Windows, Dabble syncs between them all.

If you’ve ever struggled with complicated novel-writing software but feel there is something better than Word and Google Docs, you should definitely give Dabble a try. If you like Scrivener but wish it synced automatically, check out Dabble.

Our 14-day trial is extended through all of November so you can write free throughout NaNoWriMo.

Don’t forget to grab your 20% off for this next year using the coupon NANOWRIMO2019. You can apply the coupon now and replace it later when you win for 50% off!

I have a couple of notes for this year. To set up auto word count submission to NaNoWriMo, check out https://help.dabblewriter.com/en/articles/1258380-word-tracking-for-nanowrimo

And view and contribute to our global word count for all Dabblers during November on our homepage by writing in Dabble!

8 Likes

Dabble’s auto connection to NaNo makes word counting so much easier. And the Developer is really great he’s always ready to help you out.

This looks awesome… do we have to wait until November to get the free trial during NaNoWriMo?

there is a 2 week free trial, but I’m not sure if Jacob has it opened up before November @jacob.wright

1 Like