Currently Playing

There’s a Steam sale going so I might pick up my Cities: Skylines EPs for half off! Heads up if you don’t already know about the sale! :100:

3 Likes

I’m currently playing Botw as well, still haven’t gotten to the second guardian beast. Though, I just love roaming around the place. Need to jump onto playing it more so I can finish it before the sequel comes out too!

4 Likes

(hides eyes) HayDay :blush:

2 Likes

Hey! I just decided to start on my second run of KHIII because I love it so much! I finished FFX remastered and here I am!

3 Likes

Currently playing some Sims 4. Still haven’t gotten the island EP, but I’ll wait for a sale.

3 Likes

Still working my way through AC: Odyssey. Which, as my (still, still ongoing, 6 years later :laughing:) novel is set in Ancient Greece, totally counts as research… right??

I do keep getting distracted by Sims 4 and Slime Rancher though. They’re such fun games and require so little energy to play. :heart:

7 Likes

Currently working my way through Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. I got a Switch for my birthday last month and it was the second physical game I bought (first was Pokemon Let’s Go Eevee). I’m up to the third world at the moment.

2 Likes

AC: Odyssey is actually my newest favorite game! Crazy because I’ve never played any other AC game, but I love Ancient Greece, so I’m like 1000% in love with it. I actually took a break from the newer content to finally get back to RDR2, but ah, it’s calling my name. (Literally every time I turn my PS4 on, it taunts me, because I have the AC: Odyssey live background…)

4 Likes

I’ve beaten AC Odyssey once, and now I’m going through on a New Game + – I want to switch over to Alexios, but I just… can’t. I love Kassandra too much.

6 Likes

Kassandra is the best. :smiley: I love her so much.

@Heather_Dudley @yuuen - Did you guys ever see this, btw? Their VAs are hilarious. :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m cycling a lot through AC Odyssey (totally counts as relevant to my study and research interests :eyes:), Dishonoured 2 (one of my favourite games) and replaying The Witcher 3.

4 Likes

I’m replaying Kingdom Hearts II at the moment. I haven’t played it in so many years that I’m blown away by the HD remake. Other then that I’m really enjoying mobile Stardew Valley. It’s such a beautiful time and I’m really surprised because I usually am not big into mobile gaming but Stardew Valley works for me!

1 Like

I was playing Stardew Valley pretty heavily the last couple weeks trying out co-op farming for the first time.

3 Likes

OMG. I haven’t seen this particular one, but I’ve seen a few videos with them. They’re SO funny. My favorite is the one where they found out people ship them. They’re like, “but the characters are brother and sister? ew?”

3 Likes

Yes! I follow both of them on social media, because I love them so much. They’re both great on their own, but together they’re just too much! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Welcome to the internet, sibs! Settle in, it’s wild! :rofl:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Started Witcher III yesterday. My husband’s been raving about it for years, my switch controllers are misbehaving, so I figured why not.

I’m enjoying it so far. A little more sexual than I like (not a lot but just a bit more than I’m comfortable with) and very dark, but a hell of a story.

2 Likes

Imperator. It’s gotten a lot of hate from folks who came in with expectations based off of the polished results of Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis 4, which are the end result of 5-8 years of DLCs. I happen to like it as-is.

That it hits my fondness for the Hellenistic Era head on miiiight be a factor.

3 Likes

I’m currently playing through several games in the Monster Hunter franchise, and I have started Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 3DS.

4 Likes