Currently Playing

All right, I can’t be the only one playing video games when I should be writing.

What are you playing right now? :video_game:

5 Likes

I am playing Animal Crossing : New Leaf right now.

5 Likes

I started playing Kingdom Hearts III at my sister’s two weeks ago.
It is now all I want to do…and I am thinking about dropping the cash on a new system and the game.

I’ve been putting off the new system because of lack of internet connection at home, but…I think I’m going to have to do my work-around (which involves carting it into the library on a regular basis…thank god I’m a librarian, or that would be really weird).

4 Likes

Playing Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth.

4 Likes

Last night I started a new farm on Stardew Valley :star2:. Also in the middle of a Final Fantasy V playthru and trying to beat Mad Max finally (I did finish Sunset Overdrive recently!)

Of course, next week is the Steam Summer Sale… planning on getting Final Fantasy XV and maybe Secret of Mana if they’re on a decent sale. Not that I should be spending money like that. (and it’s not like I’m taking a week of vacation right after that sale, no…)

5 Likes

Final Fantasy 3 for the PSP.

3 Likes

I’m working my way through FusionFall again.

3 Likes

I’m playing Masquerade: The Vampire: Bloodlines for the . . . eighth time? Yeah. I gave up partway through my first Brujah to play the other remaining clans, so this is my second Brujah, and done each of the other 7 once. Just got to downtown.

2 Likes

I just picked up Breath of the Wild after the sequel was announced at E3. Twice I’ve tried to finish it, but I get halfway through (2 guardian beasts) and get bored of the grind. This time though, instead of restarting after a 5 month hiatus, I just powered through and relearned how to play, and I just finished the fourth and final guardian beast, so I’m close to finishing it. I want to finish it before the sequel comes out!

10 Likes

I’m playing through a new family on the Sims 4. Normally I don’t do well with challenge-based families, but this one has kept my interest more than the others, so I’m hoping it sticks.

8 Likes

Star Wars: The Old Republic. My friends play it and they successfully drug me into an intriguing storyline.

4 Likes

I love BotW! I still need to beat the fourth beast (I left the desert for last). I played a little last week after not playing for like, a year. :sweat_smile:

I just restarted Red Dead Redemption 2. Never got very far in my first playthrough, so I used my birthday week off to properly allow myself the time to get into it.

I’m also almost always playing Sims 4, but I’m waiting on buying the island EP. Heard that it’s not worth full price, so I’ll wait for the inevitable sale.

4 Likes

I am currently playing (and failing :joy:) Wizards Unite!

4 Likes

Pokémon Go and Stardew Valley.

7 Likes

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3. That’s one of the most addictive games on the PLANET! No joke!

6 Likes

For some reason I never got into RCT3. I’ve played 1 and 2 (and I love especially RTC2). It’s now long time I’ve last played. Didn’t work well through wine, and I’m usually been sitting in front of this laptop.

Hmmm. My daughter’s got her own supermill, and isn’t using Cassius. Though it was not very reliable lately. But could test.

4 Likes

I absolutely love RCT2! But now I can’t find the disc to it. :frowning: Oh well. :confused:

1 Like

Slime rancher! Everything in this game is so cute.

5 Likes

Instead of working on a number of projects, I’ve been playing a lot of Aura Kingdom and Borderlands 2.

2 Likes

You’ve got this, HD!! BotW is amazing.
I’m currently playing through Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. It’s a super good game, I love it!!

3 Likes