Big deploy happened today

You’ve probably noticed some changes over here. Participation stuff, word count bars, lots of stuff on the other side, too.

I don’t have the full details of what all was released, only that one has been, so if things look different, that’s why!

If things don’t change for you, try logging out and back in.

See the #support forum for active threads on things!

17 Likes

Suddenly I had no region a moment ago? This time I could find the region Finland (and open the Region dashboard from there) but is still disappeared from the Community menu.

A temporary glitch or a problem?

Shall there be a link from region dashboard to region forums, or will they reside just as subforums here?

Oups… Now it seems I could send an “overwiev”. Erm… I’m not a ML.

1 Like

Okay, so, what’s with the pretty floral things some of us have under our icons? Do they designate something or are they just lovely? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s a screenshot from a different Discourse install. She’s a regular on this one. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

…I have no idea, lol. I’m guessing the devs are working on things!

3 Likes

No, I see it:

Edit: OH! Looks like they’re plugging in word count stuff.

3 Likes

@Writerfangirl was talking about you having the member badge in your screenshot here. :slight_smile:

Oddly enough I don’t have the wreath or a word count bar yet, unless others can see it and I can’t. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You probably need to log in again, that’s what did it for me.

It does have some issues on themes with square avatars (blocking the avatar a bit) and themes like Hibiscus just go completely sideways with it.

2 Likes

Aaah, there was a deploy a bit ago, lot of stuff got released.

Getting updates now.

We’re… not worried about other themes at the moment. So. That’ll come later. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I figured it’s getting it to work first, worry about details later. Just mentioning it, in case you needed to know.

2 Likes

I’ll try again in a moment. I was forced to re-login a little while ago. Way my luck runs it was probably at just the wrong moment to be useful :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Yeah, that’s what it was apparently LOL!

My poor avatar looks like she’s being strangled by the wreath though.

2 Likes

It definitely does some interesting things to some avatars. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I was wondering what was up with the purple things when I was browsing at work late in the day. (Shhhh)

Is the purple thing ML flair by chance?

2 Likes

Nope, ML flair’s a little gold trophy.

2 Likes

Purple thing appears to be winner flair. :wink:

2 Likes

Interesting. That was my first guess but I don’t have it myself, and I’ve won a NaNo or two.

4 Likes

Lots of new shinies!

1 Like

I’m so happy, it let my change the pinned novel on the main preview page! Seems like it might even stick this time!! Best update :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Have you logged out and in yet?

4 Likes

There we go, thanks! Took several minutes because my computer was being finicky. I’m guessing the winner flair appears as people log out and in themselves since I was seeing it on a few people while still at work, then saw it on a few more folks’ avatars at home.

1 Like