Beta Tester Badge

What I’d like to do is recognize you guys for the hard work you’re putting in as beta testers here. If you would like a beta tester badge sign up here, and we’ll give you one!

I may also be creative and have other badges to assign for various things (like maybe a VIP helper thing, or a “best bug found” thing, I dunno. Open for suggestions there!

9 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:

I definitely think that @CinnamonFridge should get some kind of uber recognition for all of the work she’s done.

5 Likes

Oh, you can count on that.

2 Likes

I would like a “beta tester” badge! This is the first thing I’ve ever beta tested and feel really special to have the opportunity, and it might be kind of fun come November to have a little sticker by my name.

@EmpressTheodora I’m still trying to wrap my head around you not being on the YWP. Every time I see you, it’s like, aren’t you on the wrong site, kid? lol

This is crazy. I was just thinking the other day Hey, I bet they can make new badges if they want to, and I had a couple dozen suggestions.

Now I can’t think of a single one.

Oh, how about [Category] User of the Month for each category. More work for the mods, I know, but I think it’d be worth it. It doesn’t have to be connected to the New User of the Month badge (because there seem to be some technical limitations), but just badges with similar names.

2 Likes

And a Remember November badge. No idea what it’d be for, though. Sorry.

2 Likes

Yes please!

Huh, even on teh interwebz where people can’t see my face I still get mistaken for much, much younger. I signed up for Nano 11 years ago when I was in college…

1 Like

I would love a beta tester badge!

I think having the tester badge would be super cool! …Not that I’ve done anything paticularly helpful.

2 Likes

Badges? I’ll take badges! Almost as good as fake internet points! But rarer!

8 Likes

A Beta Tester badge would be awesome!!

A beta tester badge would be great, especially if we’re losing our support stickers on our profiles. looks longingly at the very old beta tester badges

1 Like

I know I haven’t done much, but this is the first time I’ve beta tested a thing before and I think a beta tester badge would be awesome.

1 Like

Sounds nice! :slight_smile:

I would like a badge - it’s been fun!

Grateful for the opportunity to see the new forum. :sparkles:
I think after everyone gets over the change (and change is very hard at times) they will love it. I can see more people participating due to the ease of it and the nice tutorial from @discobot :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

:kissing_heart: to you db!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hmmmf! Well, it seems that Discobot cannot be blocked through conventional means.

1 Like