4TheWords Meet-up: Where are my dust warroris at?

Hello Dust Warriors! I’m MarisMcKay on 4TheWords. Just finished the Tico Week quests and decked out my avatar with that lovely new scarf

2 Likes

I just got my angel wings a few weeks ago and it was very thrilling!

2 Likes

The 4TW forums are still weird with how notifications work so the only reason I am ever active is because I actively go check random threads. I hope they tweak that in the future!

2 Likes

Man, how badly do I want to use the One of Us reactions from the 4TW forum right now?

4 Likes

Oh, we’re wing buddies! Mine’s the 1st—I haven’t missed a day since I opened my account, except for having to stempo three days in February when we had a snowstorm and lost power/cell reception/everything. So between NaNo itself and the 4tw NaNo event and my wingiversary, November 1st is going to be a very big day for me. :laughing:

2 Likes

Hi, all! I’m Bridger on 4theWords. I’m glad to see so many of us already gearing up for NaNo season!

1 Like

hello! i don’t use the nano forums that often, but i’m kittentraps over on 4tw!

2 Likes

Pick me, pick me!

I’m Noyoki over on 4thewords. The only reason I’m over here exploring the new NaNo site now is because of this post. :star_struck:

4 Likes

OMG, can I just tell you, we were having this whole issue at the start of the summer with some injured feral kittens in our yard and my cousins (who work at an animal shelter) said they’d bring over kitten traps and I was like… kitten? traps? Kittentraps?

And I did not ever manage to catch those kittens but I did think of you!

4 Likes

I’m blikachuka here and there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorycolletor here, Storycollector on 4thewords. The site update deleted all my writing buddies so if anyone wants to be my nano buddy you’re welcome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there, I’m minervacrawley at 4tw.

That’s the reason for me being here, too. :wink:

3 Likes

I am (gasp and surprise) Aldersprig over on 4theWords.

I’m coming up on my… ooh. wanders off to check
3rd anniversary (early October, I think, 2016) but my wingaversary won’t be 'till January.

2 Likes

I’ll have my second wing anniversary Jan 1st. New Years Resolution, made it really easy to remember the date :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Anyone else having trouble with the “join region” button?

(They changed my region!)

:wave:
Oh boy, this is gonna take a while to get used to.
Anyhoo, I’m the same person here as I am on 4tw :wink: And currently trying to remind myself that I can still keep up with not only 4tw’s streak requirements but also soon enough with NaNo’s daily count goal :wink: Here’s hoping the muse is kind (to all of us)

1 Like

Gosh this is a change.

I’m smreine here and skimgoth on 4TW!

1 Like

Hello all. I’m justanotherjen over at 4tw. Sure you’ve seen me bumbling around (and possibly winning look of the week). I’ve been a member of 4tw since December 2015, and it’s been amazing to watch the site grow and change. It looks nothing like it did when I joined (when it had 5 monsters and no zones or quests or equipment or anything).

I did the same, except I’m hitting my 3-year streak on New Year’s.

1 Like

Hi justanotherjen! It’s fun to see people’s real (er) identities over here!

I tried to send friend requests to those who posted their usernames but I can only send one at a time?