4TheWords Meet-up: Where are my dust warroris at?

I know there are a lot of us who play 4tw regularly and also do NaNo so I thought I’d start a forum thread so we can all find each other.

I’m Muppetfreak on there if you want to be buddies.

I am currently waiting for that DANG third tentacle to show up through the time window, a sentence that only makes sense in good ole Oge Mai Valley…

You?

5 Likes

I used 4tw all the time for like two years. I haven’t logged on in forever. I might need to get back to it.

1 Like

I started last summer because I was in the biggest post-partum writing funk and they made like a zillion changes since then so I think you’ll be surprised at how different it is, but in an overall good way!

1 Like

Hi fellow dust warriors! I’m at the beginning of my journey in the Oge Mai valley, I only made it to Mama Tree so far :slight_smile:
But I love this game/site so freaking much!

3 Likes

Here! Me, me! I’m Penguinball over there too.

We’ve got a mini event happening now to celebrate Costa Rican independence day, not a bad time to come baaaaack :wink:

2 Likes

Seriously! Gotta get me that coffee pouch! :coffee::coffee::coffee:

4 Likes

Hiya! I’ve been on for almost two years now, since I thought 4thewords sounded like a great way to help me stay on task and keep track of my nano project. I’m just Bookmonkey on 4thewords.

2 Likes

Hello! This is fun. Thanks for posting the thread on 4tW! I’m Ellarowan there, too.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m CoffeeQuills here and there too!

9 Likes

Aw, yeah, @CoffeeQuills is here, we got a party now! :partying_face:

1 Like

I’m about it! I’m currently using it to do an assignment due today but I am also procrastinating majorly! :stuck_out_tongue:
I will be using it tonight at my usual writing group write in for my actual novel writing. I can’t wait to get the neck scarf from the Tico week, though I’m not so fond of the coffee pouch, especially since I don’t drink coffee, I decided I’m going to start getting all the wardrobe items because I missed out on the hidden guardian during the April expedition, and don’t want that to happen again.
If anyone wants to friend me on 4thewords, I’m under Pirateali :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hiya fellow dust warriors! i’m eliseroseblack over there. I haven’t used it regularly in a while because ahhhhh uni but I love it! am excited to get cracking on the new event too :grin:

2 Likes

Hello fellow warriors! It’s really cool to put NaNoFaces to some of the sames I’ve seen on the forums over there too. I’m Tori-J there.

This will be my first NaNo using 4thewords (I signed up in February) and I’m so keen!

5 Likes

You’re gonna smash it Tori! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

4thewords is amazing for Nanowrimo. I used it last year and the Carnival event was amazing! So many quests, monsters, weapon rewards, wardrobe rewards, and words! It is the best event of the year in my opinion, closely followed by Camps April and July, and the Love week is probably my favourite because the monsters look so damn cute. It has made me far more productive during Nano, so I know you’ll do well!

3 Likes

I was part of both Camp events and loved them so much! Very keen for the Carnival, and for the Winter event - though it’ll be our summer. The monsters from last year looked super cute.

1 Like

Hey fellow dust warriors! :sun_with_face: I’m WardenRed over on 4TW. I joined during NaNoWriMo last year and all this time 4TW has honestly been the most effective writing/motivation tool I’ve ever encountered. I’m currently really sick, but I’m still writing, little by little, if only because Tico Week is shaping up to be no less exciting than the Pride mini-event was. Can’t wait for us all to complete the global goal and to start getting stuff with the Coffee reactions; there are some wardrobe items there I’ve been dying to own. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m KateVinee over there! My first day at 4tw was on NaNovember 1st last year, so I’m coming up on my angel wings pretty soon and I am very excited indeed! :boom:

3 Likes

Hi Dust Warriors! I’m annyshay over on 4thewords as well. Can’t wait to NaNo with you all. :star_struck:

2 Likes

same! i get mine on the 14th of November, when’s your wingiversary? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like